Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my old blog. Find my new blog!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Heart Wall

Dear readers,

Lately has been amazing! I have mentioned the emotion code. I can't stop singing it's praises. I have done quite a few healing techniques but I have never noticed such a profound change as with this one.

I wanted to share with you about the heart wall. You probably know that hearts are tender things. Did you know that they have actually proven that hearts hold memory? There are some of us, like myself, that have extremely tender hearts. We were meant to come to earth to love, be loved and teach love. It is quite the calling and makes our hearts especially sensitive.

As a part of my call to teach love I am learning to free people from the bonds they put around their hearts in an effort to protect their hearts. It is believed that 90% of the population has a heart wall. Chances are if you have ever felt severe heart ache you have created a heart wall.

What is a heart wall? Trapped emotions. When emotions are too much and the heart can't handle it they get trapped around the heart creating a wall. The wall can be of varying sizes and have many forms of imagery that represent it. This is all in an effort to keep the heart from getting hurt.

What happens when you put something inside a wall? That thing can't get hurt as nothing can get in but it also can't express itself because nothing can get out. We cannot love, truly love if we have locked our hearts behind a wall. Along with that God can't get it. He longs to help us and love us but we have locked him out. He enters through our hearts so when they have been closed off he can't get in.

I haven't, as of writing this, completely cleared my heart wall. I have cleared much. In so doing I have found myself caring about things again. I have felt grateful at this holiday time, I don't remember if I have ever felt such gratitude before. I am excited for Christmas. It once was my favorite holiday and yet in the last few years I have found no joy in the lights that I used to love, or wrapping gifts as I used to. This year I find the lights so beautiful. I find the spirit of the season already descending on me in a beautiful spirit.

I want to share this with everyone. The Emotion Code is so beautifully simple and can be done from any distance. Please contact me if you'd like to feel again. MicheleInHarmony@gmail.com

In much love and light,
Michele

P.S. The Emotion Code can be used to relieve physical pain and any emotional trauma you have experienced. Everyone has trapped emotions. Everyone can benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment