Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my old blog. Find my new blog!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Questions

Hey my lovlies,

I'm kind of returning to the original ideas of this blog. Originally it was very much about creating energetic harmony, mostly within the home. I have created my newsletter as a way to open us to inspiration. It's now a matter of learning where each inspirational thought belongs. Today's belongs here.

Lately asking questions has been showing up in almost everything I learn. Afformations, like I talked about before, are asking questions instead of saying affirmations. I love the concept of asking questions.

So how does that apply here? Well, what are we looking for? A lot of us are overwhelmed in our lives. The example here is housework. Apply this concept to any project.

Questions to ask: What can I do today to get my house in order? What can I do right now to change my attitude towards my mess? I think you get the idea. Key things here are leave out those shoulds. Who cares what you should do? If you should do it you won't. Change your approach to get around those shoulds.

Maybe you have a pile of dishes. You should go do them right? What if you changed what you said? "What can I do right now to take care of those dishes?" Then listen to what comes and follow the directions. Maybe you hear, "Leave them for now, this is more important." Maybe you hear, "Clean out that sink." So you clean it out and then it's time to go off to something else. It's ok to leave it. You made the first step so when you have a moment next time and you ask the question the answer may be, "Wash a drainer full." If you have a dishwasher you may get told to put the clean ones away. Maybe that's all you have time or energy for. It's okay! Next time you have a moment or time you'll have an empty washer to load stuff into.
Try it for a week with any project and let me know how things went.

In love and light,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment