Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my old blog. Find my new blog!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Back on track & doTerra

Wow has it been a long time or what? :)

I'm deciding to get back on track. I think I am going to go for a weekly blog in hopes that I post often, but hey I may miss some cuz that is just how I am.

First thing as I will probably be mentioning them often I need to tell you about doTerra essential oils. They are CPTG I can't remember what the P stands for but the rest is Certified Therapeutic Grade. This means that they have been tested for impurities, chemicals and fillers as well as that they have the right properties. It seems that a plant will have different properties if harvested in the spring vs the fall. This of course makes sense. So in order to have the proper strength doTerra tests them. I can't tell you how many people I have heard say they can smell the pureness.

Here is my doTerra website www.mydoterra.com/michelealewis and if you have any questions about the oils please feel free to contact me about them. I love oils! I use them for healing and cleaning.

I hope you have a super duper day and lots of fun!
Michele


No comments:

Post a Comment