Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my old blog. Find my new blog!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Law of the Vacuum

This is my first blog post. I have written newsletters in the past and am excited to again be sharing my thoughts and knowledge with others.

There are natural laws in existence. Even Father in Heaven has to follow the laws of nature. One of the laws is in essence the law of a vacuum. Whenever there is "empty space" it must be filled. When we clear out bad thoughts and habits they must be replaced with something else. Whether this is good is dependent upon our choices. An example is when a smoker decides to quit smoking, they sometimes use things like suckers to still have something sticking out from their mouth. Then find they are addicted to the sucker.

Now let's use an example in our homes. My husband had a lot of clothes he never wore. One day he decided to get rid a whole bunch. Within a very short time he was given a whole bunch of clothes. He ended up with a lot more that he would wear. When we get rid of things we open the space for more to flow to us.

There is also another thing that sometimes happens. Sometimes we have an emotional reason for keeping stuff. When we haven't replaced that negative emotional need with positive emotions and then get rid of stuff we can send the system into panic thereby attracting more of what we don't want to us. This is evident in the fact that my husband got twice as many clothes as he had gotten rid of.

There are many techniques for clearing the issues inside us. There are also many issues for clearing out our homes around us. I am excited to be bringing your awareness to some of those techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment